19 Powerful Tony Robbins Quotes For Progress and Success
Tony Robbins quotes on fear, business relationships, change, personality development, love are one of the most searched quotes on google. No wonder why Tony Robbins podcast and YouTube videos have such a huge fan following.
Anthony Jay Tony Robbins is an American life coach, author, philanthropist, and motivational speaker. He is the founder of many companies that earn around $6 billion in annual sales. In 2015 and 2016, Tony Robbins was listed on the Worth Magazine Power 100 list.
Tony Robbins is the eldest among his siblings and was 7 years old when his parents divorced. After the divorce, Jim Robbins, a former semi-professional baseball player married Tony Robbins mother and legally adopted him when he was 12.
Below Tony Robbins quotes have been gathered from his seminars, lectures and advises via video sessions, live sessions, Tony Robbins podcasts and books. Once you read all of them, you will fall in love with his passion and determination. But he wants more than that. He wants to see you progress and Progress Today wants this too.
Below are 19 Powerful Tony Robbins quotes to help you achieve progress and success in life.
- Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions. ~ Tony Robbins
- The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself. ~ Tony Robbins
- You don’t have to have a reason to feel good—you’re alive; you can feel good for no reason at all! ~ Tony Robbins
- Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human. ~Tony Robbins
- Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. ~Tony Robbins
During high school, Tony Robbins was diagnosed with pituitary tumor. His home life was “chaotic” and “abusive” and as soon as he was seventeen years old, he left his home and never returned. Tony Robbins later worked as a janitor, and did not attend college. However, if you have been following this article, you might have noticed that by reading Tony Robbins quotes, no one can imagine that this guy hasn’t attended college.
- What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are. ~Tony Robbins
- Let fear be a counselor and not a jailer. ~Tony Robbins
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. ~Tony Robbins
- You should never leave the site of a goal or an idea without figuring some way to apply it immediately. That gives you power. That’s how you build momentum. ~Tony Robbins
- Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment. ~Tony Robbins
There is a very clear lesson we all can learn from Tony Robbins.
“No matter what your situation, environment and conditions may be, you must never give up on yourself”
When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears. ~ Tony Robbins
- A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided. ~ Tony Robbins
- Most people fail in life because they major in minor things. ~ Tony Robbins
- Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment. ~ Tony Robbins
If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real. ~ Tony Robbins
I have been following Tony Robbins for the past two years. I have no hesitation in admitting the fact that I have created the platform of Progress Today after pondering upon Tony Robbins podcasts, Tony Robbins YouTube Videos and in his infomercials. This guy is a true inspiration for millions of people around the world. Tony Robbins quotes clearly indicate why he has such a big fan following.
- Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one. ~ Tony Robbins
- Changing an organization, a company, a country—or a world—begins with the simple step of changing yourself. ~ Tony Robbins
- There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. ~ Tony Robbins
- We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish. ~ Tony Robbins
Subscribe to your Progress Today