- Sylvester Stallone Story: Childhood, Wife, Children, Net worth and More (5/18/2018)
- Ed Sheeran Life Story: How A Bullied Boy Became A Music Icon (5/14/2018)
- 19 Powerful Tony Robbins Quotes For Progress and Success (5/13/2018)
- 7 Simple Ways To Score A Job Interview (5/10/2018)
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Stuck in Life and Work (3/21/2018)
- 19 Life Changing Quotes You Must Read (3/19/2018)
- The Story of Jack Ma Executive Chariman of Ali Baba (3/8/2018)
- 5 Habits of Successful and Effective Leaders (2/28/2018)
- 5 Simple Things To Do If You Are Feeling Lost (2/26/2018)
- 5 Lessons from Alex Ferguson (2/23/2018)
- 5 Simple Ways to Increase Confidence (2/5/2018)
- I Want to Be Successful, I Just Don’t Know How to Start (2/1/2018)
- Start Your Day with Positive Attitude (1/31/2018)
- 5 Simple Ways of How To Be Yourself (1/6/2018)
How To Motivate Yourself?
Motivation helps only those people who want to do something in their lives. It is not for those who want to sit back, relax and complain about every single thing they face in life. How to motivate yourself is a question that has been answered by thousands of people. However, unless we know why we are looking for motivation, commenting on people who are genuinely looking for it, becomes invalid.
How to motivate yourself was something that hit me before i started this blog. However, with the passage of time, i realized that motivation will not work unless i do. Therefore, i decided that i will never be 100% ready. So i must start doing something that i believe i am good at. Once i identified my potential and started working on Progress Today blog, i could see the results in front of my eyes. These results became motivation for me. However, i never stopped looking for anything that motivated me.
I have always believed that the best motivation for anyone in this world is the person we see in the mirror every single morning. Hence, you don’t need to impress anyone else in this world. Neither do you need to compete with anyone else. The only person you need to impress or compete with is yourself. Therefore, always strive to become a better person than the person you were the day before. Motivation will come along.